FMJ are able to mediate discussions such as:
- Where the children will live when parents separate.
- How the children will share their time between their parents.
- How much children will see of members of their extended family.
- How parents will communicate with one another in the future about their children.
- How property, pensions, other financial assets and debts are to be divided up.
- How child support is to be arranged.
- Whether any agreements reached will be formalised into a Separation Agreement or you will ask the Court to make a consent order in proceedings.