GDPR / Privacy Notice
|CONTROLLER||Information collected will be the responsibility of FMJ, who will act as data controller in relation to your personal data. If you have any questions in relation to this policy or data protection within, please contact us at: email@example.com or 01534 638898 or write to: Data Controller, FMJ, Suite 7, Bourne House, Francis Street, St Helier JE2 4QE.|
|WHAT DATA WE COLLECT||1) Contact information for clients, staff, committee members, general professional contacts and suppliers etc.
2) Financial information from the above
3) Mediation information gained from clients at each interaction
4) Statistical information which is anonymised as it’s collected
5) Personnel information from current, potential and previous staff
|WHEN & HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA||1) Client information may be collected at each contact with a client; initial contact with FMJ, intake and mediation sessions, completion of financial packs and from emails during the mediation process
2) Personnel and financial information from current, potential and previous staff is collected from forms, emails, face to face discussions and interviews etc.
3) Contact information for committee members, general professional contacts and suppliers is collected from emails, phone calls and face to face meetings etc.
4) Statistical information is collected across the mediation process but is anonymised as it’s collected
|WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR||1) Client information is used during the mediation process
2) Personnel and Financial information from current, potential and previous staff is used to appoint and manage the staff effectively, to calculate staff remuneration and answer reference queries for previous staff
3) Contact information for committee members, general professional contacts and suppliers etc. is used to manage FMJ and the promotion of family mediation in Jersey and the UK
4) Statistical information is used to measure the effectiveness of FMJ year on year
|STATUTORY & CONTRACTUAL REQUIREMENTS||Clients agree to the collection and use of their data within FMJ by their initial contact, signing the FMJ Terms and Conditions and signing the FMJ Agreement to Mediate form. By applying to FMJ for a position, prospective staff agree to FMJ using their data for a limited time. By signing a contract of employment, current and previous staff agree to FMJ using their data as set out in the contract|
|AUTOMATED DECISIONS||There are no automated decisions made within FMJ with regards to data.|
|LAWFUL BASIS||We only collect and process data with the data subject’s knowledge and consent. You may withdraw your consent by unsubscribing from the service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Data Controller FMJ, Suite 7, Bourne House, Francis Street, St Helier JE2 4QE.|
|HOW LONG WE HOLD DATA||FMJ will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected|
|DATA SECURITY||FMJ uses up-to-date data storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss|
|DATA SHARING & DISCLOSURE||We do not share or disclose your information with third parties without your permission.|
|THIRD COUNTRY TRANSFERS & SAFEGUARDS||Where we transfer data to another jurisdiction, which does not offer the same level of protection of personal data as may be enjoyed within your home country, we will ensure that your data is appropriately protected.|
|YOUR RIGHTS||You have the right to apply for a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified. In some circumstances, you may also have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or restrict its processing. Where we process your data for our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing. Please bear in mind that if you object to processing or withdraw your consent, this may affect our ability to deliver services to you. Should you wish to discuss the exercise of any your rights, please contact us as set out below.|
|CONCERNS OR QUERIES||If you have any questions in relation to this policy or data protection within FMJ please contact us at: email@example.com, in writing to Data Controller FMJ, Suite 7, Bourne House, Francis Street, St Helier JE2 4QE or call 01534 638898. If you would like to make a complaint to the Jersey Office of the Information Commissioner or learn more about data protection in Jersey please visit their website www.jerseyoic.org. The Commissioner is an independent statutory authority, with a mission to promote respect for the private lives of individuals through ensuring privacy of your personal information.|